Friday, October 10, 2014

Studying + Japanese For Busy People and えもふり

久しぶり
ひさしぶり

this turned into an update of random things.
Long story short, I have not studied in about a week.
There is a lot going on right now, but I will try to start studying again today.
And hopefully I can keep it up.
Tonight I am just reviewing things I have already studied.
Refreshing my memory.
(^▽^)/

I recently bought Japanese For Busy People II.

I'm not done with book I but they are nice to have around.
They are mini motivations(among many other things).
Japanese For Busy People is my favorite series.
I hope I can find more like it.
It's quick continuous learning.
Goes into detail but not too much.
Just enough to teach you what you are learning.
What I REALLY like about it, is that it uses Japanese more than English.
And I think that is very important when learning Japanese.
For obvious reasons.


I am more active on Tumblr & Twitter.
(^-^;;)
Also, I made a video.
自己紹介
I've also started playing with emofuri.
My first attempt.

Youtube

(^▽^)
(^▽^)
(^▽^)
(^▽^)
(^▽^)

No comments:

Post a Comment